Tuesday 8 August 2017

The one with the dress from LightintheBox






Dress - Lightinthebox
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Vintage


Spent a wonderful weekend in Manchester drinking wine (see reference pic) and swanning around the set of Friends.

Perhaps the only show that I've remained faithful to, I cannot tell you how excited I was to sit on that velvet orange sofa and sing 'smelly cat' to my heart's content - you can witness the joy here.

I was surprisingly impressed by how good the whole experience was - the highlight had to be seeing Rachel's 18 page love letter to Ross (front and back!)





Are you a Friends fan?

xxx


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love your red dress! I can't believe you got to see the friends set! I love Friends! I can't believe Rachel's love letter is actually there too! Thats so cool :)

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks amazing on you girl!! xox

    Erika Jane | Blissful Wonder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything always looks so great on you, love the dress! Also, the third picture came out so good, I wish my photos looked that good! x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloody love Friends! You're weird if you don't and that's just
    a fact. Love this dress on you too, you look stunning! x

    What Josie Did Next

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig