Wednesday 30 August 2017

Parisian dressing




top - Fashion Union
skirt - Lightinthebox
shoes - vintage
bag - Zara




blazer - vintage
top - Sammydress
trousers - Primark
boots - Gamiss




jacket - Zara
shirt - Vintage
top and trousers - Primark
boots - Gamiss




top - Asos via Depop
jeans - Zara
shoes - Primark

There's something about the way the French dress. Effortless yet chic, their style is easy like a Sunday morning yet impossibly sophisticated. A chanel necklace draped over a blue linen button up.

When I make the annual trip across the pond, I like to attempt to emulate said style, tucking into my croissants and coffee looking mildly authentic. 

Whilst I can never quite master it, the outfit photos above give you a snippet of my Parisian wardrobe - which one would you wear?

xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I would wear all the looks, they are very inspiring!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfits - I love all by my favourites would have to be 2 and 4. You look fab!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually in love with these outfits!! Such good lighting? wow I am impressed.
    Isabelle xx
    Isabelleelli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Parisian style is so beautiful! It's perfect in its simplicity and effortless beauty. Love it!

    with love, Bash   |   HEY BASH

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the looks you created and the full skirt is so pretty, love the print! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each outfit is gorgeous! I especially like the first one, it's so pretty xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always put together such amazing outfits! I definitely find a lot of inspo in the second outfit...I'm in need of a loose fitting blazer!

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great outfits. Great sense of style lady.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a nice Images are there in it.cartincoupon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forget mastering it, you owned it! Your outfits are always so lovely, I've already bookmarked that skirt x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig