Wednesday 14 January 2015

Don't you think I look pretty anymore?







jumper - Sheinside
jeans - Blue Spice
bag & shoes - Primark
necklace - Forever 21


Currently enjoying the cooler weather for allowing me to layer up and not looking like Joey in that episode of Friends.
Speaking of layers, this jumper is quickly becoming a firm favourite and the forest green shade has allowed me to venture from my monochrome comfort zone. That said, I am having a bit of a clothing cut back at the moment, so do check out my depop if you fancy :)

It's also been a while since I've featured any inspiration, of which I am in desperate need of..













xxx













SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love that jumper on you it's beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that great gatsby top! And I'm so excited that Friends is on Netflix now!! :)

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great inspiration there, loving the coats and nails! Love your jumper too, love the colour and sleeves on it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Such a nice jumper!
    Great inspiration too, love the burgundy ombré nails!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing loving the jumper! Love all of your inspo picks too!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your knit looks so cosy, I love the colour! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀ // GIVEAWAY!

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your jumper, such a fab colour on you!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jumper! If only there were heart emojis...

    www.fionnac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the inspiration photos after your post :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your sweater and nice inspiration pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour of your jumper! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. your jumper is such a beautiful color! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig