Tuesday 23 December 2014

New Years Look?

Always one to get involved in a Style Challenge, when Weddington Way contacted me to accessorise a New Years look, I could not refuse..

Renound for formal and elegant gowns and as their name suggests, Weddington Way are primarily known for wedding and bridesmaid outfits, however, who's to say you couldn't wear one of their beauties for entering the New Year?

From the new collection of bridesmaid dresses, I picked this pretty grey toned one, and have come up with two accessory options..


First, a champagne inspired look..





Then a look that's a bit more vampy..





Which one would you go for?

Also hope you're all having amazing festive seasons and Santa brings everything you want :)

xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black collage x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely prefer the second look - the dress is such a lovey colour!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig