Thursday 5 June 2014

Party like it's 1925













Dress - Monsoon (via ebay)
Bag - Gift
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

To celebrate the end of the first year, the Law Society put on a Gatsby themed ball which I was pleasantly impressed with. Usually at such events we're promised free alcohol to no avail, but this time there was wine!!(which was paid for in advance but we shall ignore this small detail.)
Overall it was a fabulous evening where I was given much advice by drunken third years and lecturers alike, as well as getting to dress up, which is always a bonus.

Hope everyone else's uni/school/college/sixth form terms end equally happily!

xxx





SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Congratulations on finishing your first year! I love your sparkly dress, it's so striking and such a massive Ebay find! :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! Great outfit x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! and can I just say I'm extremely loving your dress. You look gorgeous in it! (:

    http://treasurehuntingg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress is so lovely, I adore the detail :)

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com | Latest post: Propolis For Acne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress! very Gatsby like! I've been inspired by the makeup on Great Gatsby and I hope I can find some dresses like that too!

    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig