Saturday 22 February 2014

Take a Look at Lookbook

Dressing in the morning becomes an awful lot more challenging when the view outside your window at 9 am in blissful blue sky and an hour later that has been replaced with heavy grey cloud. Walking back from yesterday's 4oclock lecture I ended up sporting a pair of blue black jeans due to a favourable combination of strong winds and heavy rain..

 Anyway, just a simple post on some of my favourite Lookbook looks of recent, hopefully to get fashionable juices flowing and making early morning wardrobe decisions easier.















xxx






SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love the style of Jenny!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, dear. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely inspiration! I had to take a look at Veronica's blog since her style suited to my feelings of today the most (it's too cold for Jenny's looks for example :D)

    Thanks for the last comment btw ! :)

    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style and choice of the outfits, I'd go with the same! You're completely right, the weather atm has been so unpredictable!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These looks are stunner, I especially like the last one.

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. These looks are gorgeous, I like all of them :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's some nice inspiration :) thanks for sharing!
    and I totally agree with the morning clothing issue. in the beginning everything looks so nice, but after some time the sky is grey and most of the time it even starts to rain :( not fair!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig