Friday 10 August 2012

king of the beach



top - Primark
jeans - Primark
bag - TK Maxx
flip flops - free

Apologies for the recent lack of posts, I have been in Le Francais once more and yet again had an excellent time :)
Beforehand, I managed to squeeze in a quick shopping trip where I picked up a few items including the above top and bag. I have also found a new love for flip flops. I was previously not a fan, but the lovely people who I stayed with seem to live in them, so it felt rude not to do the same.
 Anyway, I shall post some pictures below and try not to get too carried away :









(Far too embarrassing to take a picture where you are actually able to see us)


 
(The firework display on the final evening which is set over a lake, all in all, pretty spectacular.)

Finally, some pretty pictures from tumblr/weheartit:






















SHARE:

7 comments

  1. You have amazing style ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspirational post, really and truly. You do a wonderful job on your blog. Love it.
    It would mean so much if you could check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful photos!i start following your blog :)
    http://partyinlouboutins.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo -> http://data.whicdn.com/images/34620017/tumblr_m8car1S1oH1rvgv3do1_500_large.jpg

    It's jestemkasia.blogspot.com
    Girl from Poland :DDDD

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig