Sunday 4 December 2011

Cider Sky



cardigan - Primark
top - charity shop
pearls - Topshop
skirt - Topshop
shoes - New Look

This weekend has been utterly marvellous. Yesterday was spent rehearsing for a play then off to see breaking dawn with a lovely friend I very rarely see. Both agreed on how we were very envious of Kristen Stewart, on account of her looks, as well as being in certain scenes with Mr Pattinson. Today was spent eating cake, wandering round fields half frozen to death and then having a meal with another lovely friend. I seem to have however, developed a cold for somewhere and odds are, warm clothing will form a large section of my birthday present.



Thought I'd join the generic bandwagon of posting a .gif of myself.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig