Sunday 14 August 2011

she's got you high



top - Primark
necklace - Claire's
shorts - Primark
wedges - Tesco

As you can tell from the above list, I dislike spending vast amount of money on clothes. I can never understand why people would spend over £5 on something like a vest top, when you could buy it for about £2.50 from Primark. Anyway, I loved the colour and faded effect on this particular vest, I have developed a sudden love of burgundy. It's a shame I haven't dared to wear this out, as I usually despise bearing my legs at all, but these knee highs make me feel a little less exposed and I highly reccomend them - (Primark if you're wondering.) You may have noticed the turquoise necklace has become somewhat of a staple within my wardrobe and I try and wear it with everything, whether it matches or not.
I'm off on holiday on Friday and even though my mother is constantly telling me I have too many clothes, it's practically the law that you have to go out and buy holiday clothes right? So shopping trips shall be pursued tomorrow + mother + credit card :)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig