Tuesday 30 August 2011

homeward bound

As I returned from France earlier this week, England was hasty to remind me of the glorious weather the British Isles had to offer.. Literally 5 minutes before returning across the channel, we were greeted with torrential rain. Surprising I know. Anyway, France provided the perfect opportunity to actually wear some of my summer clothes, though I'd packed few of them. 
On another note, this is my wishlist for this week. Although I love lots of things from Topshop, only a minority of my wardrobe actually consists of it, mainly because I have no money, and the fact that the majority of my college will purchase the entire collection anyway.
Ah well, I'll stick with Primark for now.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig